View Single Post
Old Monday, March 15, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Naqvi View Post

-------------------------------

Irshad I have seen your comments on Saleeqa's outline. It seems quite analytical and reasonable. I have commented on same outline in my previous post and you may go through it.

But when I came across your this comment it was a surprise. Do you really think that he has written well by discussing current submits? Irshad being senior member its our responsiblity to show both sides of the coin to the beholder. If we are not giving true opinion we not only losing our worth and integrity but also failing to fulfill our responsibility. We shall guide the aspirants objectively, impartially and honestly.

Please dont feel offended I have shared what I felt after going through your comments.

Madam I don't see any harm in quoting live examples of the contemporary world for proving one's point. I think it was the strong point of that candidate in that paper. Frankly speaking I didn't take your comments as humiliating but these are not constructive too. I couldn't find any sound ground in your criticism specially in quoting these examples from history. Everybody has his own angle of judgment but honestly speaking I don't see it as weakness or negative point of that essay. If I were to write on this topic I must have emphasized on these points to justify the topic.