View Single Post
Old Monday, March 15, 2010

muhammad ibraheem is on a distinguished road
Default surprised.....

hello all..........have joined the forum for few months now but m posting for the first time....
well i m surprised to see no one who has written on "why there is no status of third gender in pakistan", well .......i have written on this topic....n after making outlines on three other topics wasting those precious minutes..but i wanted to play smart by writing on totally a new subject.....all my friends were both amazed and surprised on the fact. my words were roughly 2400.... my outline was:

.what is third gender

.biological and social causes

.social prejudice of society about third gender, after this i dont exactly remember the sentences i made in outline but following is what i stuffed into the essay....
. highlighted the meaning of status and correlating it to whole population of pakistan in general and third gender in specific

.then, on the weak overall infrastructure of pakistan in terms of social, political, cultural, religious, national, economic and technological

.whereas my supporting arguments were based on that in a country where the first and second gender is so discriminated ,then how can one hope for any status of this poor third gender,
well i talked on all aspects making third gender the subject through out the esaay in terms of lack of concern from the governmnet and civil society emphasizing that third gender dont get special education, health, recreational activities, freedom to live, repect etc etc and all the status factors a normal human can think of.............. my conclusion was remedial in a sense, though blamming the govenrnment in specific for not embodying the rights of thrid gender and the civil society in genral for such a discriminating behaviour towrds the poor third gender. also i talked about that law should protect them n the government should empower them.

any comments wil be welcome.........i hope i didnt blow it .....fingers crossed