View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

@ Mr Sahil

Mr Sahil i strongly condemn personal attack on Miss Naqvi.If you have posted your essay on the forum for comments then you must have the courage to face criticisam.i am reproducing some of your remarks and just think does it suit to a CSS aspirant to use such a rustic language.

Quote:
i do not know if you have cleared the CSS exam or not, and even if you did, it was a matter of luck.
Again work on your English. i hope you will do better next time.
have given the example of a SHOPKEEPER because i know the mental acumen of yours
Ms Naqvi is higly respectable member of the forum and her contribution to the forum is laudble(It has been acknowledged by forum mangement by awrding her meddal).She has guided many aspirants in her precis thread ,just go through it once to realise her calibre.This thread has been given the status of sticky and some of the qualifiers have benifitted from it by taking her comments on their precis.

The way you have used abusive language for her depicts your appraoch, i am sorry to say.

It is said that empty vessals make much noise.You ,to prove your claim, have wrongly claimed to have qualified css 2009 written.(There is no Mr Sahil amongst qualifiers).

You say you are fan of Irshad Hussain in Dawn. Mr for your kind information there is no regular writer of this name in Dawn.

One thing more i want to tell you. You know the second position holder of CSS 2008, Ms Huzefa ? She has done masters from USA but she flunked in Essay Paper in her CSS 2007 attempt. So if examiner has failed her ,should she get ofended over it?

The way you have got personal and insulted her, i condemn. If you can not bear criticsam then why you have posted it for comments? Do you only wanted to hear that you are excellent?

You have resorted to a fake claim of having qualified CSS 2009 just to add weight to your say. Brother with this approach you can never be a CSP.

I also request the moderators to delete these abusive remarks from the post in question.

Quote:
And i do not blame you women have brains that are 5 ounce less in weight than men.again Natural Intelligence
You have a sick metality,i wont say any thing els.You does not deserve to be a member of this forum.You can do just fake claim of having qualified CSS 2009 (if you are true person you should have given your name).Now i shall request mangement to ban you from the forum.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Lord AvaLon (Wednesday, March 17, 2010), Miss_Naqvi (Wednesday, March 17, 2010)