View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 16, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 266,  CE 2013  Merit 30

sAHIILSHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
You have a sick metality,i wont say any thing els.You does not deserve to be a member of this forum.You can do just fake claim of having qualified CSS 2009 (if you are true person you should have given your name).Now i shall request mangement to ban you from the forum.
Wawoo, that smells jealous. again honorable SALEEQA {I hope you do have "saleeqa "in your diurnal life } i was just alluding to the scientific fact that womens do have brains that are 5 ounce less than that of men. search net for that.they also have 10000 less red blood corpuscles(RBCs) {I hope you are conversant with the term} again check net for that.

And last but not least, i was expressing my comments on the TOpic given in the examination paper that was CAN WOMEN Be EQUAL TO MEN?.. AND i just answered no(and it is True Search Quran(3;31) which says "and surely male is not like the female"). Why you are getting so frenzy on my answer?

and again if i hurt you. then me so sorry. i was just making the mood lighter. take it easy.
Best of luck to you and me also sister.