Thread: 500 Ahadith
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 09, 2006

sardarzada11 is on a distinguished road
Default The Book Of Belief (faith)

377.Narrated Abu Musa (Allah be pleased with him): Some people asked Allah's Apostle, (peace be upon him) "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."
(Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 1).
(Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan et.al.).
374Narrated Anas (Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1.The one to whom Allah and his Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2.Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3.Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire.
379.Narrated Anas (Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Love for the Ansar is a sign of faith and hatred for the Ansar is a sign of hypocrisy.
380.Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever establishes the prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not to show off) then all his past sins will be forgiven."
381.Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, they are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favours and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you.'"
382.Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever establishes the prayers during the nights of Ramadan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not for showing off) all his past sins will be forgiven."
383.Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven."
384.Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, "If anyone of you improves his religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."
385.Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights."
386.Narrated Umar (bin Al-Khattab) (Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) then his emigration was for Allah and his Apostle (peace be upon him). And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was what he emigrated for."

387.O my people! You have certain rights over your wives and so have your wives over you. They are the trust of Allah in your hands, So you must treat them with kindness.
(Muslim).
(The Living thoughts of the Prophet Muhammad by. Muhammad Ali).
388.Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him). Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed) as a day of celebration." Umar bin Al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied,
"This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3)
Umar (Allah be pleased with him) replied, "No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet (peace be upon him) . It was Friday and the Prophet (peace be upon him) was standing at Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)."

Regards,
Sardarzada
God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him! How shall we console ourselves, the most murderous of all murderers? The holiest and the mightiest that the world has hitherto possessed, has bled to death under our knife....