View Single Post
Old Friday, March 19, 2010

sajjad45 is on a distinguished road

hello this is sajjad ali. i want to opt urdu subject can you tell me some good book for paper 1, paper 2 both and can you tell me how much time it would take to complete and along with that i wanna know about the scoring of this subject that either it is scoring or not if yes then how much score can be availed from this subject.

can you please help me i am in puzzle.
i wanna opt urdu as optional subject but i am facing huge and bitter impediment that i can not understand the method and why to prepare for example if we talk about the raja gidh novel which is included in the curriculum is to long if you take a look at the size of the novel akin to it there are so many novel to home we have to cover according to the curriculum so how we are going to cover up these all. hence i am so confused . i saw some plunges here how were prescribing some book regarding urdu subject but in them there were no one book like raja gidh , udaas naslam so how they are going to cover all these novels its out of my nerves.

second akin to the novel there are so many poets like galib , iqbal, meer and the curriculum is giving reference of there novel to so either i have to buy each book like separate book for galib shaeri, separate book of iqbal and so of meer. and all the poems i have to cover which are written in there scripture or is there any other way by which we can prepear them.

third of nasar negari same hindrance lay there that there are so many nasar nigar to whom we have to cover according to curriculum the what we should do in this logjam situation plz help me plz help me

and what about the history and evolution of urdu ziban and different period of history and ther influence which was made of urdu ziban by other languages like punjabi, hindi etc

i am waiting for you precious comments plz help me plz help me