View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

Well To be a CSP,the most essential ingredients are enthusiasm,passion,vitality
and an obdurate spirit to succeed no matter how daunting the circumstances may be.

A CSP is not just a civil servant he is also the eyes of the government.He should be conversant with what is happening in the country in economic,political,social,cultural and professional spheres.He should know demography,geography,languages,castes,technical advancements etc.

With great power comes responsibility.I have given CE-2009,and CE-2010 attempt.Since early days of awareness i have identified that some people are made specifically for certain professions.They bequeath all their energies and knowledge to those professions.These are the people who are running the system whether it is hot or cold,peace or war.

I have dedicated my life for this cause.I aspire to join government of Pakistan and make contribution that is worth contentment.

To become a CSP for petty gains or power is not the end.The end is collective pride that as a nation we are capable to solve the knotty tangle of governance and administration.There cannot be a profession more rewarding than CSS.

Regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
The Following User Says Thank You to SikanderHayat007 For This Useful Post:
HELP (Tuesday, March 23, 2010)