View Single Post
Old Friday, March 26, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post
@ kawish
thanks
where i discuss problems i also mentioned or correlate it with "women can be equal to man but these problems are hurdles"
also in conclusion i wrote women cab equal to men ,efforts been done,but male dominance and other factors are not allowing the efforts to implement in right direction
to deal with these problems will lead towards women empowerment
and more of something like that,suggestions include improving status of women and their benefits like economic uplift,increase labour ,gdp increase,less dependacy,more educated society,political right and say,national improvement and other suggestions
i cannot remember it now in detail
what do you think now
well i had this thing in my mind that u might had discussed the related things in detail in the essay,but as long as ur outline is concerned,to my mind,wasn't that persuasive in the only,but the major context,that it should have said on the face of it which u had to state by another set of explainations....
anywaz i do believe examiners do go far far beyond outlines,or outlines could have been sufficiant.so no worries but best wishes

@all
my request regarding sharing the terrorism essay's outline.pls those who attempted the topic help me.thnx