View Single Post
Old Friday, March 26, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbab.Danish View Post
Well whatever I say in next lines are not my thinking but it is what I perceive when the word Sind Card is used.

It means as PPP is always in majority in Sindh and the people there are so loayal to PPP that they say labaik to every call of PPP. The PPP threatens the federation of using Sind card that if there demands are not fulfilled they may provoke Sindhi people against federation or at least they may not stop sindhi people whenever they get against federation. Although these words are not clearly said but only the word sindh card is used as warning and diplomatic word.

For example if Zardari is somehow impeached or forced to give resignation by PML N by judicicary or by Army the PPP may provke Sindhi people against Punjab or federation by all those grounds ( judicical murder of Bhutto, Assasination of Benazir, other PPP leaders the so called injustices dont by Federation or Punjab on SIndh like water, like using Karachi for mopstly their purpose) Sindh card may mean both, by provoking Sindhi people against Federation or If they are provoked themselves PPP leaders wont against say "Paksitan Khappey" so they use Sindh card in this way and threaten federation, PML N, judiciary and Army.

It is my understanding of Sindh Card.
Do you not really think that PPP is an anti-establishment party of federation and all the "cards" are *engineered, issued and used by the establishments ??

Regards

* Engineered term is used in meanings of "Designed, manufactured and then provided to use"