View Single Post
Old Friday, March 26, 2010
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Default @jadoon khan

yeah u r right i got you...

But somebody told me about the Pakistan Affairs paper of PMS 2009, that
" the paper of Pak Affairs was much different from CSS paper i.e questions regarding FATA etc were asked which one couldn't expect"...

One of our teacher was always used to say to us when we were asking him of the paper pattern in our school life that if one know how to swim then he can swim everywhere weather it be in swimming pool or in an ocean...

I think We should have to do our best and have to compare our study with the CSS previous year papers...

.................................................. ................................................
Live and die with pride for yourself, family and country.
The Following User Says Thank You to prestigious For This Useful Post:
dr250 (Tuesday, August 30, 2011)