View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbab.Danish View Post
Well whatever I say in next lines are not my thinking but it is what I perceive when the word Sind Card is used.

It means as PPP is always in majority in Sindh and the people there are so loayal to PPP that they say labaik to every call of PPP. The PPP threatens the federation of using Sind card that if there demands are not fulfilled they may provoke Sindhi people against federation or at least they may not stop sindhi people whenever they get against federation. Although these words are not clearly said but only the word sindh card is used as warning and diplomatic word.

For example if Zardari is somehow impeached or forced to give resignation by PML N by judicicary or by Army the PPP may provke Sindhi people against Punjab or federation by all those grounds ( judicical murder of Bhutto, Assasination of Benazir, other PPP leaders the so called injustices dont by Federation or Punjab on SIndh like water, like using Karachi for mopstly their purpose) Sindh card may mean both, by provoking Sindhi people against Federation or If they are provoked themselves PPP leaders wont against say "Paksitan Khappey" so they use Sindh card in this way and threaten federation, PML N, judiciary and Army.

It is my understanding of Sindh Card.

Although Arbab Danish defined the term "Sindh" card, I must tell on this forum that this card will not work this time, Arbab expressed that Sindhis are so loyal to PPP but i opposed, now Sindhis are loyal to theirelves because
1. They couldn't get water for wheat production
2. PPP MNAs and MPAs promised them that we will provide jobs and every facility that you need but in this two years no one could get a job.
3. Most of PPP MNAs and MPAs who belong to interior they don't used to come to their home town because of their voter's demands e.g as I saw that Qaim Ali Shah CM Sindh was beaten by people of Khairpur.
And if PPP will go to use this card they they will use JSQM and STP(they are political parties working for agencies) headed by Qadir Magsi and Bashir Khan Qureshi because now PPP Co-chairman and PPPs' memebers knew that in these two years they couldn't get confidence of Sindhis.
And Arbab i must say PPP is not anti-establishment but in this specific governmnet because of Mr.10% there are some decisions which are criticised by many elements as anti-establishment acts.
Comments and criticism are welcomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
The Founder of PPP gave his life but never induldged in a deal, but the present day PPP is busy in making deals with anyone. wheather it is Mushy, USA or anyone who can give them assurance of making and sustaining Government.
Sociologist
this governmnet is not in return of deal but it is in return of Benazir Bhutto's assasination. PPP got vote in the name of Benazir although Zardari became President because of some back door talks but this election was free and fair.
If Benazir Bhutto did not assasinate by masses then you will be served once again by dictator because the results were planned by dictator and he favoured MQM in Sindh and PML in Punjab but Benazir's sacrifice changed the whole scenario although current governmnets policies are not in the best of country but we must embrace that this government is not in return of a deal.
Comments and Criticism are welcomed

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 01:38 AM.