Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 14, 2006

samreen is on a distinguished road
Default Special Quotes For Mother

An ode to mothers! They have toiled, they have sacrificed, they have given more than we can ever imagine possible. Here is a special collection of Mother's Day Quotes for our boldest and gentlest mothers. If you can't say it with words, say it with these quotes.
John Erskine: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother's Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill.

Oscar Wilde: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.

Rajneesh: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

Peter De Vries: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.

Author Unknown: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
All mothers are working mothers.

Oliver Wendell Holmes: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.

Helen Hunt Jackson: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand.

Barbara Kingsolver: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.

Jewish proverb: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Abraham Lincoln: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

Mildred B. Vermont: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.

Henry Bickersteth: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.

T. DeWitt Talmage: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

Chinese Proverb: Special Quotes For Mother's Day
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it
The Following User Says Thank You to samreen For This Useful Post:
RAKSHAN (Wednesday, February 11, 2009)