View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 04, 2010

spaksarzameen will become famous soon enough

First of all shoaib has delt in a childish manner with the Siddiqui's family. His actions seemed imature and tempting. He though he has caught a big fish when he impressed Ayesha through phone and net. He made this decission in greediness just for the sake of earning good financial status. Ayesha did the same by deceiving a young but childlish person. There relation was not based on pure intentions. That was mutual misconduct. They did resiprocal wrongs.

Second, why was Ayesha's family silent before the announcement of Shoaib's marriage with sania? Why did not they break marriage bond earlier if shoaib was not intrested in Ayesha and was not cooperating with them.

Third, Ayesha's father is behaving in a pathetic way. His language and tone does not tell us that he is an educated person and a Muslim.

Fourth, why is Shoaib disowining his previous Nikah, he should own it and divorce her is they can not live peacefully as per legal procedure.

Fifth, who has given this right to media to interfere into the personal private matters of people. This is purely confidential and personal matter of Shoaib, Ayesha, and Sania. Media has got no legitimate right to capture video clips of Sania while talking on cel in her balkony and catching her aggressive action with her mother. If I were in the position of Sania I would have sued media on airing my such clips and inflaming my matter in public. Shoaib and Sania can file a suite against media for violating the privacy of public.
I hope media will be sued in this matter when a series of case filling has started from the parties.

Sixth, why has public took this marriage as a matter of winning a war from India. This world has become a global village and has nothing to do with India-Pakistan controversy. There is no reason of honor enhancing or degrading in marrying a girl from India by a Indian boy or a Pakistani girl and an Indian boy.