View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 06, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Imdad is pretty right....in times like these, you cannot stay at a single place...i mean those who consider getting a job or going for masters the end of life, they should reconsider again!

these days you have to try for every option that you come across....and while you are on a job, you ll have to study and prepare yourselves for masters or study the material relevant to your field..

even securing a position in css would not mean that the struggle is any way near to being over...

dear...

as far as your assertion about BA or MA or even MSC is concerned, i fail to disagree with you...but being an engineer myself, i know the condition of engineers, and for that matter i can safely assume the standings of the doctors, as well...so even our Public universities are not doing any gud while producing engineers on a scale which may rightly be termed as "Thok k hisaab say"....

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, April 06, 2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Merged