View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 07, 2010
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 152

Yusafzai is on a distinguished road
Default why there is no status of third gender in pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
almost a month has passed since i wrote this essaybut i still want to share my essay outline

why there is no status of third gender in pakistan?

exposition;started with a funny dialogue between two friends ridiculing eunuchs,then shortly described the causes of low status of third gender in pakistan)
identity crisis of third gender
rigidity of pakistani society(have no tolerance to accept things that are different)
role of eunuchs in mughal period as khawaja saras
lack of education
no economic security for third gender( even islam does not give them right from their parent's property)
source of ridicule
source of entertainment(singing,dancing)
role of media(eunuchs are always presented on tv as a source of laughter,i discussed program hasb e haal where azizi mimics eunuchs
inferiority complex of eunuchs is a cause of their low status(in order to look like females , eunuchs wear embellishing clothes n make up,thus adding up to their low status in society )
role of eunuchs as prostitutes n beggars
in pakistan second gender has not achieved its rightful status then status of third gender is a distant dream
suggestions;society should b tolerant,government should provide jobs etc
conclusion;a change in the attitude of govt,society n eunuchs themselves is needed to bring about a change in the role of third gender in pakistan

this is all what i remember now....if u want to comment then u r most welcome......btw this is my first post here

regards
I wrote on da same topic, almost identical points, but i didn't define "third gender" .. . You missed it as well.

pros: Argumentative essay, plus very few have attempted it. All aspects covered.

Overall I'm hopeful abt mine nd urz effort.
Last year I got 45 in essay with far lesser attempt. Fingers crossed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yusafzai For This Useful Post:
fusion (Thursday, April 08, 2010)