View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 08, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Deadly Doc is right..!!! as i haf said in an another thread, the problems of Pakistan are not rampant because of the difficulties in administrating large areas, but the nature is of poor administration....

dividing the larger provinces into smaller provinces would not solve the problems of a common man...a common saraiki person may not be so keen to get a seperate province for himself but he certainly wants clean drinking water, electricity supply, mettled roads, health and recreation facilities etc etc.....

secondly, let us assume we do have a saraikistan....who would be the representatives of this new province...all the makhdooms and hashmis that we currently host in the assemblies...nothing may change for the common man...he will have the same ministers and chief ministers, i mean the faces would remain the same, the corruption and abuse of power would definitely stay there for generations to come...

No = if we want to have Saraikistan for administrative purposes and if we sincerely believe that having a new province will improve the lives for the lot...

Yes = if we want to have a province that represents your ethnic identity! after all we will never want to deny the "Right of Association with any ethnic background" to anybody!