View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 10, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about
Default Is there any other option available??

Dear Brother,

although i am not a senior member of this forum yet i would like to answer your query as i have opted for urdu in css-2010.

Initially you should see that whether you have any other option or not. if you think there is any other option more viable then you should go ahead for that.

Secondly, as far as i can understand and one of my classmates that have almost qualified css-2009 has advised me, not a SINGLE person will be able to even read the entire syllabus of Urdu. it is impossible if a person is simple graduate and has not studied this subject earlier. so chances are same for every one. but exception will exist for people with background like MA Urdu.

Thirdly, any other subject will be going to consume same amount of time plus if you opt for any thing in English, you will have to focus on your grammar and vocab as well. so it will be better to write in your mother tongue that will safe your energy that can used to read and retain in your mind.

You can visit the thread that gives the name of books for urde, I prepared from Maktaba-e-faridi's book that was publised for the first time last year.

I hope the answer will help you.

Regards

FASEEH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post: