View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 11, 2010

sajjad45 is on a distinguished road

thanks friends for your help .

but you didn't told me about how to prepear these all nasar nigare either i have to read the whole nasar's or i just have to read there khulasa of nasar's . like kapas ka phol ,raja gidh, udass naslan ,chand humsafar

and how i have to read the poet like galib and meer and other like i have to read whole books of these poets such as for galib i have to read whole devan galib or for meeer i have to read whole intkab kalam meer or for alama iqbal tool islam for hali musadasa hali or there is an other way beside reading all these book to prepear them mean like khulasa of nasars in nasar nigare would i also have to read the khulasa of these poets .

and you mention only one book regarding urdu is that enough for whole syllabus or some other book have to be follow also and from which books you prepear your self and who was 2010 paper.

in my optional subject i have

muslim history
journalism
public add
sociology
i.r

but want to quite two subjects of 100 marks and have to opt one subject of 200 marks and i have no other choice other than urdu .
i dont want to move to the political science. nor geography because i am a doctor and i have no idea about these subjects .
hope you will help me out.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: posts merged