View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 11, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjad45 View Post
thanks friends for your help .

but you didn't told me about how to prepear these all nasar nigare either i have to read the whole nasar's or i just have to read there khulasa of nasar's . like kapas ka phol ,raja gidh, udass naslan ,chand humsafar

and how i have to read the poet like galib and meer and other like i have to read whole books of these poets such as for galib i have to read whole devan galib or for meeer i have to read whole intkab kalam meer or for alama iqbal tool islam for hali musadasa hali or there is an other way beside reading all these book to prepear them mean like khulasa of nasars in nasar nigare would i also have to read the khulasa of these poets .

and you mention only one book regarding urdu is that enough for whole syllabus or some other book have to be follow also and from which books you prepear your self and who was 2010 paper.
i told you one of the best books of urdu...1st you should read this..it will cover everything..no need to read all Nasar(prose)books...but yes if u can it would be a better thing...u have to crame some poetry of Ghalib,Meer,iQBAL etc etc,so that u would be able to quote them in your Paper 2...i suggest you if u are adamant to opt urdu,then u must stick to your decision now,and start to read Amjad Ali Shakir'book....(no need to read seperate poetry'books)