View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

AssalamOAlaikum guys! First of all, let me just wish all the best to those who wish to apply for the post AD (BPS-17). The advertisement is in my hand at the moment. I wish to apply as well, and after having gone through all the posts related to the same I feel thriving on more hard-work to achieve a lucrative post like AD. Well, I need some more information on the same account that is about the test pattern. According to a post above, a good command over English expressions will come in handy with a sound grip over national as well as international issues. While in two other posts, it has been shared that the test pattern will comprise of 100 MCQs on the one hand, and 20 MCQs and 4 subjective questions about current affairs and an essay of 3-4000 words on the other. On the face of it, it seems like we still need some senior members on this forum who could guide us on the problem of a confirmed and complete test pattern. Please guys do share with us your valuable experience and knowledge about the same, so that many aspirants like me could benefit from and start preparation. They say “by failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail”. But for that to happen, we need some of you to guide us through this, please. I hope positive response from you all. Thanks.