View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Dear Guys, Asslam Alaikum,

Sindh nationalists are extremists, sounds odd? Let me clear this, former JSQM of Basheer Khan Qureshi known as Jeay Sindh is just busy in encroachments, land-grabbing, kidnapping and ransom activities and collecting monthly from some interior-based business people.

Now one will ask for proof, definitely, I have proofs, just PM me or leave your email/cell phone i will arrange a meeting for you guys with former Jeay Sindh's comrades, who left the party and started their business/education and doing jobs, one of them is a reputable judge, i am not here to disclose names.

The thing i wanted to share is, they are piece of rascals, they just want some share from government.

Sober arguments are welcome.

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Killer brother

I know their mission very well, they just want to split sindh into little pieces, they want to rule their own cities/constituencies, because they are even not capable of winning a seat in Provincial or National Assembly.

Tell me names of Sindh Nationalists who have won or can won any seat of MPA/MNA in next elections?
Now someone will say, they never tried to, Hell NO! Jeay Sindh supports so many candidates in interior sindh for the sake of money, their comrades use to support PPP, PML(Q) even PML(N) for the money and promises.

If you want to see them in Karachi, go to Gulshan-e-Hadeed, and see their huge lands in acres :P Lol, can anybody tell me source of income of Basheer Qureshi? He isnt from feudal background yet owns so many big vehicles and houses in Karachi, Hyderabad and in Sindh, who funds Jeay Sindh?

Its not just about Jeay Sindh, I have some about SUP and STP, dont have enough info about other parties

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: posts merged