View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 24, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Exactly, change comes from within. Har koe apny apny hisy ka kam kar ly, ye bari ganemat hogi. Apna daman saf kar ly court hum khush ho jaengy. CJ should peep in his court system first and then think of other tiers of the state. It will be his great favour to this nation if he ensures justice in the courts. We have lots of cases in front of us in our ordinary life which are kept pending, decided with biasness and like issues. Has he taken action against those corrupt judges, court readers and their gangs? Has he taken action against those judges who are taking monthly from Sabzi Farosh of their vicinity. Court and Police both are equally involved in the victimization of general public.

In cheezon py to soch nhi rahy baki insaf power game main raha hy.
One thing i would like to highlight here,i know a person,hailing from a remote area,his bike was snatched forcibly,he went to the police station and lodged a case against the culprits who were his relatives.
Do u know what happened?
The culprits lodged a case against the person whose bike was being snatched and the judge took 50,000 rupees and sent the victimized person to gaol over baseless charge.

In my point of view,judges are more currupt than others in this sense that they have been recruited to dilever justice to people rather than injustice.