View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 24, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

i agree with Waseem

i as an engineer once thought of choosing physics and mathematics.but when i saw marks of candidates in these subjects i decided to go for psychology and geography.Though geography is also technical subject,yet it is easy to understand geography.it is easy to attempt a subjective paper.because there is no chance of losing maximum marks in subjective papers.one can write atleast 3-4 pages if one knows the definition.on the otherhand, if we do not know how to solve the numerical or any mistake in the numericals where would we stand in CSS.where there is tough competition and even we can not take a risk of losing a single mark.

Engineers are not experts in one subject like physics and mathematics.they study mixture of subjects and only those topics which are useful for advance subjects.