View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

@kawish and waqar
you both took me wrong
look education fee in govt institutions for medical and engineering are cheap as compared to other countries and people can afford it.but merit is a condition for govt institutions.whereas private institutions are passing students and their fee are high
i said our education is a joke.i mean students get easily passed. not rightly assessed and majority even don't go through basic books completely
books are really expensive.
thanks to our piracy,many books are easily pirated and are available at 300-50 range. i remember in 2008,copyrights made raids at various pirated edition sale sites. and books' prices are high because pound and dollar are really expensive. one subject's one book costs 25 pounds easily.e.g if i have to buy standard book ,i must have at least 100 pound in my pocket.
now alternative to piracy is cut & paste.
some students or teachers just cut and paste from any books to make a book of their own which follows an attractive pattern. these sub standard books later become the choice.
but problem is whenever we start we start from our past and bring all respected personalities to support . how many AQ are now produced ,how many abdus salam are prepared now?
i know 4 fields medical,teaching,business and engineering because of interaction with people in these fields. standard has gone down.good teachers are not available.
look devotion is not there.most of people in education are after getting degree but not education.you can judge it easily in your own field.
actually tried to correct in my field but strongly criticised even threatened for termination of job.but did as far as i can and still doing
believe it or not :education's standard is far low