View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 08, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

There is a misconception in their minds that they will raise the glory of Islam by terrorist activities. Our religion never allowed us to kill innocent people. They claim as the defenders of Islam but they are unaware of the history. Killing innocent people for revenge is not our passion. They speak about Islam in every matter, but they forget that while dispatching army the Holy Prophet PBHU used to strictly warn them to avoid harming the children, women, veteran, trees, orchards etc.

They forget the principles of war established during Pious Caliphate. They are defaming the name of Islam. They neither represent Islam nor Pakistani nation. It is responsibility of our government and media to represent the true image of Islam and Pakistani notion as well. What he did in USA, it was his individual act and no one patronized him. Such individual activities make hell life of millions of people of Islam.

Involvement of a Pakistani doesn’t mean that all Pakistanis are terrorists. Moreover, Pakistan is also suffering from terrorist activities and lost thousands of innocent lives. Our economy is affected adversely, our army is busy in combating them, we suffered much as compared to them and we are not terrorists at all. Jihad will continue till Dooms Day and we should compete them in open field equipped with modern technology not by such coward activities by killing innocent people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malang_Baba View Post
If you are condemning terrorists then condemn America. The top Terrorist and no need to explain their terrorist activities.

I hope you will agree to this that the present wave of terrorism is because of America.
I totally agree with your view point. But does our religion allow us to kill innocent people of any religion? They killed millions of innocent Muslim; they are far more ahead of us in science and technology. Such individual activities like that of NY will provide them excuse to do more against Muslims. We should give them open field and fight with them like a man not cowardly attacking them ineffectually.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, May 08, 2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: posts merged