View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 08, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali jaffer View Post
@ Maha
Thanx alot for your response, could you plz elaborate it a bit ,how? i mean how Acadmy could help me in i)EDS, ii) PA, iii) CA, iv) isl... i mean as far as i can envisage these things one can do at his/her own , then y not one should go for essay, or if acadmies ...( dont know messing up alot of things, but i guess you've got my point)
PS: plz if you could send me the contact num of said teacher
Thanking in advance
Sir Muzaffar Bukhari' number..0300-4600753..Toppers Academy Number',0333-4327517(Sir Saleem is a very good English Teacher)..
dear bro,Css is a competitive exam,you have to do every thing which could bring for u excellent marks in exam..Officers Academy is very good,you will enjoy your stay there..teachers not only provide you guidance,but also tell you specific techniques,how you should solve a Question or Paper..Sir Hammad though a money minded person but he is an excellent teacher..he will teach you EDS,CA,sir Jaffry is a very very intelligent teacher,he will tell you quotations about the important Pak Affairs'Topic...Sir Irtaza,is a very nice teacher of Islamic studies..you can discuss with him every important topic,he will satisfy you...Toppers Academy'faculy is comprised of young teachers,except Sir Saleem all teachers are inexperienced..but you can take English Classes there...join Any Academy in Sep..
I hope,now i have given a comprehensive answer of your query
with all success,
Maha Khan
ali jaffer (Saturday, May 08, 2010), SikanderHayat007 (Monday, May 10, 2010), Unique (Sunday, May 09, 2010)