View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 135

Tauqir Mehmood Wattoo is on a distinguished road

dear fellows!

contribution of moderators and efforts of administrators of this form are really worthy of a lot of praise and appreciation. css aspirants from all over the country are the beneficiaries of this forum. students from remote areas have only one academy of css to start with and that is cssforum. if i remember my initial days at forum i cant help myself thanking last island who very positively guided me during a conflict. its due to her that i am contributing as well as getting valuable information regarding css to date. thanks and salute to all of the managers of this forum, once again.

regards
Andrew Dufresne (Sunday, May 09, 2010), Last Island (Monday, May 10, 2010), Predator (Tuesday, July 20, 2010), Princess Royal (Sunday, May 09, 2010), sherkhan89 (Saturday, October 16, 2010), Surmount (Sunday, May 09, 2010)