View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ali_ali is on a distinguished road

@ SikanderHayat

dear bro u have misunderstood about the tiger and sheep groups .All groups are equal all are tigers.The toppers always follows the trend without and thought of their own .so that is why many dmg and psp officers later repent that why they didnt have opted for postal or railways .The classic example is that of SP hammand of officers academy .he later repented that why he has not placed postal at the top and therefore started his own academy and left police.you can confirm it from him.

So my dear sikanderhayat u should place postal at the top inorder not to repent later and resign from the service.

One other thing is that the people of postal and railways tries to hide from the other people the shinning aspects of their services soo that the people should join psp and dmg and later repent

@ RAZ

dear brother how acn you say that dmg is only equal to psp and not to commerce .
how can you say that prove it??

do the information group provides less opportunity to serve the people and the county???if yes prove it

do the people of omg and railways are not invited to comple their ctp at the CSA??if yes prove it.

Well answering to your second part

when time will come i will place Railways at the top and i can prove this also why i like railways.

meray bhai main joo apnay liay pasaand kerta hoon wohi doosray kay liay pasand ker raha hoon .but shaid loogoon koo yakeen nahi.kun kay main andaa doon loogooon ki takleed nahi kerta hoon

regards

Ali

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Merged