View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

asad memon is on a distinguished road
Default terminator* dear brother..

Asslam Alikum...i agree with you to some extent but its beyond any doubt that despite political government this time 60-70% merit has been observed in CCE 2008 so we cannot say that litigation process has not affected the SPSC corrupt culture.i think you have not found a chance to go through the contents of inquiry committee report on CE2003 wherein it has been disclosed to the surprise of many that 47 out 77 recommended candidates were actually failed in their written portion which were allocated after tempering & manipulation in their result by using their right connections where as allocations of 30 candidates were also manipulated.it means 90% result of cce2003 was manipulated.Tempered copies have been attached with report in form of annextures as a proof .thats why this report was obstructed to reach in the court otherwise things would have been different. in fact these were the contents of the report which compelled the cheif secretary to suspend the near and dear ones of the higher ups.though these well connected failed favoured candidates have been reinstated again yet proceedings are underway. i know these all details as i am pursuing the case as one of the victims of CCe2003. dear... had the result of CCE2003 not been challenged you wouldn't have witnessed even 5% merit in CCE2008....i again appreciate the efforts of saleem shaikh who is lonely fighting the case since long ..as rest of the victimised candidates ---even i--- are following the policy of sitting on the fence...we all candidates of CCe2003 are self centered waiting for the recipe to be ready...playing no active role..even not up to the level of mere support through media..as if this issue is not concerned to us... so honestly speaking some time i feel shame for my self regrets for others....anyway brother keep your fingers crossed...regards...ur brother