View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

@ Sajid Sadeem:

Impressive interview dear. Particularly following conversation was intresting:

Quote:
SG: You have written in your psychological tests that you want the power to serve the people. What do you mean by that?
Me: I mean I would use the power given to me to serve and help the people.
SG: What do you mean by that? Your preference is DMG. They are very powerful group already. What do you need? They get a house, car, authority and everything. So, what's it that you want.
Me: Sir, these are the perks and privileges of the job. They come with the job. I am not asking for them. I can serve people even without them as I am already doing in every capacity I can. For me, the service delivery is the main issue. I will deliver top quality service whether I am given any authority or not.
SG: The DMG has already a lot of powers.
Me: But I do not have any. That's why I have applied for this job, sir. (big laughter all around. CM looked up at me and Saud Gohar sb and laughed out loud)

BISP was the right choice to mention in the better policies of the current government. IMF aid and loadshedding policies were not worth mentioning in psychological phase. Interview panel was right while criticising your this choice of policies. You have tried your best to defend your answer but even then it was the weak side of your interview:

Quote:
CM: You have written IMF Aid, BISP, War on Terror and Loadshedding as your short term and long term policies. Don't you think 18th Amendment, Balochistan Package, and NFC Award are more important than these policies?
Me: Sir, I did not say they are any less important but it’s just that to me they seem more important. (CM seemed adamant on claiming them to be more important)

CM: Have we been able to end loadshedding?
Me: No sir, we have not succeeded yet. But, the Govt's policies are surely finding positive results.
CM: How come they are doing so?
Me: For example, the recent steps taken after the national meeting conducted by the PM. We are surely witnessing shorter periods of loadshedding.
CM: What is the use of these steps? What kind of these steps are? Closing businesses at 8 pm, two weekly holidays, no AC's in offices? Are these useful?
Me: Yes, sir. They are useful. For the betterment of the nation and the state, if we have to sacrifice a little, it should not matter much.

Over all performance is impressive and intresting. Wish you best of luck.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Sajid Sadeem (Wednesday, May 12, 2010)