View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 13, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahira Ameer View Post
@S.Ranjha

salam.plz guide me how should we go for persian.what sort of questions r xpctd in interview. thanx
W.S
Panel is asking nothing from Persian history or language. Chairman Rana Bhagwandas ll say a couplet mostly form some of Saadi's work and ll ask u to translate it into either English or Urdu. There is no other question regarding Persian. At least this has been the trend so far. If u r well versed with Persian u may be able to answer that but in mine case as i had no background for any language let alone Persian, so in spite that i can deduce some meaning from a Persian verse if i read it over twice but not just by listening it. In fact as i had no oral experience of Persian language so i was not able to even comprehend the words themselves coz i im lil aware of exact pronunciation of Persian words.
So to summarize it all, if have good understanding of the language u might be able to answer that provided u know the proper pronunciation of words.
Wishing u all the best.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
The Following User Says Thank You to S_Ranjha For This Useful Post:
Tahira Ameer (Thursday, May 13, 2010)