View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
dear i request u to kindly go again through my last posts.anyway, i reiterate.i did not say that MQM has been following a universal democratic standard.i just tried to suggest both the parties to observe patience, tolerance and compromise in order to strengthen democracy in pakistan in accordance with the universal democratic norms.
sir this is what i said in my last post:there is a need to have a compromise.the MQM must not be neglected keeping in view the universal democratic norms.the MQM stands second to PPP in hyderabad as the significant majority party.but i wud really give credit to the MQM if they stand by the decision of the PPP and put their focus more on winning the hearts and minds of the local people and take this as a challenge to hammer out some more pro-democratic strategies to win the elections under these varied settings.

plz try to understand this.
and yes i m ready for any debate u want to begin.INSHA'ALLAH i wl try my level best to live up to ur expectations.
Thanks.
God Bless U.
Thanks dear I got ur point now. Its my humble advice cum suggestion to u tht be realistic n dont expect unexpected things from our leaders. They will never follow democratic norms against their vested interest.