View Single Post
Old Friday, May 14, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor.Faiza View Post
Brother i didnot say that they cant support there family as they are fighting for freedom. i just said that today in this situation no one is able to help or support their family as everyone is in danger because they dont want to loose life, as life is above all everything in this world. i agree that baloch peoples have such thinking as u described above but i dont think so that they would be able to become rich as they are creating problems for themselves.
just right a comment. but it is common if one side fire is there and one side water so which side you will go, exactly water side if you need fire then you will go that side, same in baloch if peace were there then all baloch will go that side or if operations, killing, kidnappings are there so how they go to peace side there thought to finish the game of plan which is against of baloch, and this is time of criticising it is time of to bring peace and convance the baloch and help them in there mission , not for freedome to give them there rights and tell them we all are one.