View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 15, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
@ Silent spectator:

AoA sir, u started the thread condemning military action.

I m very sorry I do not agree with ur comments.the people whom u call the real follwers of Islam hv bn the ruthless murderers of humanity and their very fellow muslims in Pakistan and anywhere in the world. I agree wid u that the west has been conspiring against Islam since centuries.but they hv been fighting wid us on intellectual and logical forums and platforms.if u r to compete wid them , plz compete wid them in a way so that the whole world may also pay attention to whatever u say.u cannot convince or persuade anyone after killing men and women so brutally.even ur own fellow muslims hv started condemning them.i condemn them personally.and rest assured that I m not pressurized by any foreign force like America or any other power.i hate them.i hate their interpretation of Islam.all the scholars of Islam and the other religions condemn this way of getting ur voice heard.plz do not say that all the muftis and scholars of islam hv issued their fatwas under duress.no mufti or scholar wud start supporting the govt and go against Islam.kill me but I wud never give up my faith in the true religion of ISLAM.

The people u r supporting r illiterate and uneducated.they dun know anything about the dynamics of national and international politics.did u not see how our HAZOOR AKRAM (S.A.W), keeping in view the dynamics of the contemporary politics of his time, compromised wid the Christians and Jews and set a very splendid example in the charter of Medina. He (s.a.w) did never show aggressive designs even against his bitter enemies. I can write a number of pages here to give u the examples of Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w) and how did he deal with the crises.

Do u know how many scholars and ulemas of Islam hv issued Fatwas against these very human killers.u dun belive in what the scholars of Islam say and decide.u just believe in what these illiterate terrorists say.for God sake tell them that the way that they hv choses of reforming humanity and Islamizing the whole world is condemnable and no non-believer can ever turn believer after being physically and psychologically tortured by them.

Make ur manifesto in accordance with Islam, prove ur pious adherence to Islamic fundamentals, bring it to the people of Pakistan, get votes from them and come to power. Then bring a change in this system and Islamize it fully.we all are muslims and we all want Islamic shariah system in Pakistan.the shariah must protect the rights of women and minorities. it must not declare any Shia as liable to be killed (wajib-ul-qatal). it must derive pleasure and strength from educating the masses and encouraging them to compete in the fields of science and technology.
Asslamulaikum,

Dear Brother, Your comments are warmly welcommed.

Firstly, I would completly refuse your statment of Calling these real muslims as "ILLITERATE", For God sake dear, they are the real educated humans becasue they have studied Islam,not the enlightened moderation !!!

I am not an extremist, dear, neither do I promote the violence by such posts, rather I want to divert the attention of Muslims from media to Ground realities.

If Govt can negotiate with India, why not with the innocents of North????

Dear, PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH), when had dynamics, so he had strict adherence to Islam, he along with Preaching, participated in 27 Ghazwas.....!!

Regarding Jews and Christians, the Holy Qur'an clearly reveals" JEWS AND CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIENDS"...!!!

Regards......

To be continued...!