View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 16, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

It is correct that very few lady Drs. are in practical fields, which is wastage of limited resourses. I think this situation can be reversed if;
..........the govt allow the posting of them near their home
.......... Their husband and family members encourage them to take a job or start their own practice.
.......... General public pay full respect to them and cooperate with them in discharging their duties.
........... they should have felexable duty hours so that they can also look after their own families.

Btw, i have observed that womenfolk have more integerty and honesty while in service and i always prefer a lady doctor whenever i have a health related problem.