View Single Post
Old Monday, May 17, 2010

dr tariq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
There should be no quota for girls in medical colleges because girls have right to choose their career according to their own choice,in majority of the cases girls continue their private practices even after their marriages...the number of boys in medical colleges are decreasing day by day,just because boys are not so hardworking like girls boys prefer to do something else rather than studying long hours and prepare themselves for class tests,ward tests etc.Have you noticed that most of the young male doctors are joining civil service of Pakistan,after joining this,they have to leave their medical profession so in this way,boys are also wasting govt resouces like those girls who could not continue their practices after their marriages...matter should be resolved by mutual co-operation..govt should give more and more facilities to doctors,so that they would prefer to do something in their medical fields..husbands should also encourage to their doc wives to continue their practices...it will help in many ways..
regards,
MAHA thanks for your suggestions but i differ with you in many ways....its absolutely wrong to say that boys are not hard working...as far as i think many of the boys almost 95 percent opt medicine as their carrier field but i would like to ask you how many girls continue medicine after completion of their MBBS,hardly 20 percent???i think its correct percentage....secondly boys opting fields other than medicine because doctors are paid very low in this field especially in government sector a doctor after completing his MBBS gets only 18000 rupees during his house job and PG TRAINEE gets only19000 even four or 5 years after his MBBS....NOW can a doctor run his family in 19000????even in peripheral areas...its impossible.....in contrast to a doctor a police constable is getting rupees 25000 even he is matric fail......and i hope you will be aware how much a medical student has to study???and as far as a trend of doctors towards authoritative jobs like css is concerned i would like to ask you how many doctors are appearing in css hardly 5 percent per year??and what percentage of girls sits in their homes after doing mbbs??more than 80 percent....so its absolutely unfair to compare both of these....