View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr tariq View Post
MAHA thanks for your suggestions but i differ with you in many ways....its absolutely wrong to say that boys are not hard working...as far as i think many of the boys almost 95 percent opt medicine as their carrier field but i would like to ask you how many girls continue medicine after completion of their MBBS,hardly 20 percent???i think its correct percentage....secondly boys opting fields other than medicine because doctors are paid very low in this field especially in government sector a doctor after completing his MBBS gets only 18000 rupees during his house job and PG TRAINEE gets only19000 even four or 5 years after his MBBS....NOW can a doctor run his family in 19000????even in peripheral areas...its impossible.....in contrast to a doctor a police constable is getting rupees 25000 even he is matric fail......and i hope you will be aware how much a medical student has to study???and as far as a trend of doctors towards authoritative jobs like css is concerned i would like to ask you how many doctors are appearing in css hardly 5 percent per year??and what percentage of girls sits in their homes after doing mbbs??more than 80 percent....so its absolutely unfair to compare both of these....
dear,you are comparing between two-girls&boys-...DEADLYDOCTOR-is right by saying that a "doctor is a doctor...there should be no discrimination between two on the basis of gender...secondly,medical is not a low paid profession,many doctors are doing private practices in their clinics despite having govt jobs...still many young doctors are now css and Pms aspirants..You said only 5%joined civil service of Pakistan..no dear,their number is increasing day by day...you cannot restrict girls to join medical profession just because on the assumption that they would sit at home after the completion of MBBS...many boys doctors who left their career becuase of low salaries also wasted govt resources and medical seat...how you can say that 80%girls sit their homes after completion of MBBS??do you have any authentic source of information or its just your observation??dear,many girls prefer to do private practices after marriage than doing a govt job..my whole cusions and sis are doctors,and they are so much active in their fields,i know how hard to get an admission in medical college as i myself could not get admission in it cz of my low marks in Fsc....
regards,