View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 29, 2006

meticulous is on a distinguished road
Default my answers to leo's questions

dear leo though i have tried my best to extract the precise and accurate facts outta my notes yet the probabilty of incidence of error is still intact , so i'll be looking forward to other members for the corrections:

1.well if you are asking about the 1 who collected the orginally descended Quran upon the Holy Prophet(PBUH), in its absolutely purest form....i mean Jaamia-e-Quran its Hazrat Usman Ghani (R.A.)

2.A muslim girl is burried in 5 layers of burial-shroud(Kafn)

3.Hummingbird is endothermic or in other words warm-blooded.

4.There are two different names i have read about this animal either Kowari or Whitetail Antelope Squirrel....I'm not sure as to either these are the names of a single animal or they are two different animals , but they are very much similar in shape ........

5.Snoring is due to unconscious opening of the oral cavity while sleeping which resuts due to the easing hypo-activity of palate(a partitioning roof between oral and nasal cavities further divided into Hard palate and Soft palate)

6.Sleepwalking or for that matter the somnambulism...is a sleeping disorder generally referred to as wakefulness while sleeping...it mostly results from a deep Slow Wave Sleep , which ultimately results into sleepwalking...Slow Wave Sleep generally occurs due to intense dizzyness which might boil down to ones uncoscious waking up from ones sleep

Last edited by meticulous; Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 04:00 PM.