View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 681 Posts
Zoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud of
@ positivism

There is no need to have specific teacher for Muslim Law, just go through concepts of Muslim Law's topics. Start from easiest book which you think better for yourself then slowly and steadily approach any Good book like D.F Mulla and some other. Muslim Law contains juristic opinion based on rational logical views. Just have critical and analytical skills then i don't think so it'l be any tough for you.

Books regarding Muslim Law are as follows:

1.Muslim Law By D.F.Mulla
2. For Jurisprudence Sir Abdur Rahim
3.Outlines of Muslim law by Asif.A.A.Fyzee

Fyzee 's book is very good in this regard but i want to mention here another very good book, might be very few members know about that book i.e Muhammadan Law by Nishi Prohat an indian writer. Get help from this book and if you have time then consult other books too as mentioned above.

Regards
Shooting Star (Wednesday, May 26, 2010)