View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mubashir Asif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post
first of all i am very thankful to mangement team, who give us opurtunity to seek knowledge through this useful forum

secondly i appreciate all those members who are not part of mangment but
spend their maximum efforts to help others

i think this is great achievement but some improvements are still required

according to my ideas following changes are required?

1- there should be arranged of whole records of posts by days
e.g if any person want to search all posts whose are threaded on 22nd may 2009, there should be an icon, by clicking that icon he reached that posts(like express epaper or jang epaper)

2- online representative of cssforum is present , by this way any person chat live with that representative

3- csp officers and educational experts should be be invited time to time
in this forum, all members can ask any question about their problems
4- advirtising policy should be nominated, and try by all mangment and members to attain maximum advertising

5- all those posts which donot link with css and pms should be discuss another forum

plz also shaire your sugesstions for improvement this forum
1) You can do that without a button. Click on 'Search' in the menu bar, then choose 'Advanced Search'. Once you get there, click on the 'Sort Results By' drop down menu and now select 'Thread Start Date'. There are quite a few other useful options on this page that you can use to further narrow down your search to find what you're looking for, but you MUST enter some 'Keyword' (e.g. Political Science, Essay, etc.) or 'User Name' (e.g Mubashir Asif) before you click search. Unfortunately, I don't think we can list ALL posts for any date without doing this, but I may be wrong. Moderators will hopefully help!

2) By an 'Online Representative' do you mean someone who sits at the computer all the time to help us?

3) CSP Officers are already on the forum and personally I've learnt a lot from helpful CSPs (e.g off the top of my head, Adil Memon, Mumtaz Hayat Maneka, Dr Noor-ul-Ain, etc) Whenever I have a question I just post it and they are such wonderful people that they do help me out.

4) What do you mean by 'Maximum Advertising should be nominated?' I'm sorry, I didn't get that.

5) I'm sorry, but I disagree with this suggestion. Just an example: I needed help with MA books that would not only cover MA Syllabus but also CSS, and I posted that in the Other Degree Programs section so I could get help from the people on this forum, who kindly obliged. Besides, t seems the overall objective of this forum is to help each other, whether CSS or no.
Andrew Dufresne (Wednesday, May 26, 2010), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Wednesday, May 26, 2010), Last Island (Wednesday, May 26, 2010), Princess Royal (Saturday, May 29, 2010)