View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 27, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzahadi View Post

1- Can Islamic values be sacrificed for national interest?
2- Pakistan's support of US against a Muslim country following sharia is considered what?
3- If tomorrow coalition forces withdraw and Afghans war on Pakistan, will they be justified?
4- Killing people in Waziristan and NWFP for their 'extremism' or 'fundamentalism' on cue from Washington portrays our independent political setup?
5- Were there any obligations on us being Muslims to help our neighbours when they most needed it?

I want you guys to be very clear at the outset about my own standing. I consider Pakistan's involvment in US war on terror as nothing but hypocricy. We, as Muslims, should had a firm stance against a non-Muslim invasion.

1- Can Islamic values be sacrificed for national interest?

If ur survival demands that at a particular point of time u hv to act according to the situation cutting across the religious boundaries, I think that it is justified. because, the international politics has started being determined by secular extremism. No country, even the islamic ones, follow foreign policy keeping in view the religious relationships. it is the national interest that has always to be served.and there is nothing greater than this.

2ndly, when exactly hv we done so????
R u referring to US invasion of Afghanistan and pakistan’s role as a frontline state???
If yes, then i think that Pakistan did it right.do u know what wud hv happened to Pakistan if we had not opted for this role????
We wud hv been labeled as terrorists. Economic sanctions wud hv been imposed upon us, India wud hv beeen a frontline state against destroying us, and we wud hv bcome helpless.no muslim country wud hv come to our rescue.and even much more…that u cannot comprehend.

By ur arguments, it looks that u do not keep urself abreast of the changing dynamics of international politics.

2- Pakistan's support of US against a Muslim country following sharia is considered what?

It was in our national interest.i answered already.was there shariah in Afghanistan at that time???? or Taliban monopoly and their dogmatic interpretation of Islam were prevalent?? do u know what is their interpretation of Islam???

3- If tomorrow coalition forces withdraw and Afghans war on Pakistan, will they be justified?

Rest assured, we wl be safe.who will war against Pakistan?is it so easy to invade or war with Pakistan??nor they can dare justify their any war against us. And don’t u know that the afghans hv really been traditional hypocrites and always conspired to bring about our defamation???hv u gone through the pak-afghan political history???

4- Killing people in Waziristan and NWFP for their 'extremism' or 'fundamentalism' on cue from Washington portrays our independent political setup?

We are allied with the world against the terrorists who have destroyed the peace not only in Pakistan but the whole world. A year before, when Pakistan provided them with a space to live and impose their system of NIFAZ-E-ISLAM, do u know what they did?? They thought that the Pakistani govt has kneeled down before the.and they started to annex the adjoining areas and eventually they wished to control the whole Pakistan.they discarded and threw out our flag of Pakistan in their areas of influence. Don’t u know them?? Are they innocents?? We wl fight them.we wl destroy them tooth and nail.

5- Were there any obligations on us being Muslims to help our neighbours when they most needed it?

Bro I cud not get what u wanted to say.i wud like u to explain this statement plz.

6-I want you guys to be very clear at the outset about my own standing. I consider Pakistan's involvment in US war on terror as nothing but hypocricy. We, as Muslims, should had a firm stance against a non-Muslim invasion.

Who else is with u????\
Is there any other Islamic country to accompany u against the non-muslim invasions??

Thanx.
ALLAH BLESS U.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
Noor_2009 (Thursday, May 27, 2010)