View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 27, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up my experience; this was my very first attempt.

Essay:
at first reading, i was down and out.i cud nt see any topic that i expected most.then, i attempted that of UNO.i tried my level best to take the bull by horns.InshaALLAH i wl succeed in it.

English Composition:
Masha’ALLAH,I had a wonderful time with it.except when I started the Comprehension.
Insha’ALLAH I wl score really well here.

Everyday science:
Oh My GOD!
It was a nightmare for me.i m not good at science.bus ALLAH kare pass ho jaye .

Current Affairs:
MASHA’ALLAH, it was also awesome.i had a very good time with this paper as well.INSHA’ALLAH, I EXPECT SOMETHING AROUND 60.

Pakistan Affairs:
Maha’ALLAH, all the praise goes to the AlmightyALLAH.

Islamiat:
A bit different from what I had expected.but MASHA’ALLAH, I hv tried my level best to justify my viewpoint.Allah kare achay numbers k sath clear ho jaye ye b.

As regard optionals:
Alhamdulillah, I had no problem in my optional subjects.INSHA’ALLAH, I wud earn a lot of numbers from these optional papers.

Over all, Alhamdulillah, I think that I wud clear the css exam.essay, everyday science, and islamiat hv been troubling me.ALLAH ne chaha aur Us ne mahrbani aur apna fazal kiya to INSHA’ALLAH, I wud succeed in these papers too.

plz friends pray for my success as well.
Thanx.
ALLAH BLESS U AND US ALL.