View Single Post
Old Friday, May 28, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

1- Can Islamic values be sacrificed for national interest?

I totally disagree with my friend,who has an established opinion that keeping national interests shrouded,islamic values(santified promulgations which set and impart that all muslims are equal brothers)can however be transgressed rather breached.Islam is a chain of muslim unity and every muslim being an integral member joins the beads.It has never been a part of our faith to cudgel against your own brother on behalf an infidel.Pakistan is an atomic power and it is not that much easy to eraze such a recognized power to the ground.We have not been taught to be co-sharers of enemies against our own flesh and blood.We should not forget that this country was saught out in the name of islam,millions of innocent people placed their precious lives on the line not for the sake of national interest but for an integral islamic state where they dreamt for a libertarian islamic life.

2- Pakistan's support of US against a Muslim country following sharia is considered what?

i have cleared the doubts in above explicated words.

3- If tomorrow coalition forces withdraw and Afghans war on Pakistan, will they be justified?

Why can not we understand that pakistan has been patronizing talibans fighting in afghanistan against coaliation forces,and the same is being faught within pakistan by american support.It is not a war on terror i believe,it is a fight between pakistani and american and other international agencies,who have determined their objectives to buldoze pakistan and wrest its weapons of mass destruction.How many times afghan people have stepped in pakistan to gain control over pakistani soil before so called war on terror?The answer is probably ''never''.It is an open secret that afghan governments excluding taliban regime has been hostile against pakistan on the beck and call of india and russia.on the cotnrary i do not believe that after withdrawl of coalition forces afghan people will rush into pakistani soil.Never.

4- Killing people in Waziristan and NWFP for their 'extremism' or 'fundamentalism' on cue from Washington portrays our independent political setup?

As i cleared before that whatsoever being done within pakistani soil that is being done by the clandestine support of international enemies including america and its allies.These local afghans are being allured by the dollars,being brainwashed in the name of jihad and being provoked by their pluck and exploiting their innerself against pakistani government,which is taking counter balance initiatives against such forces with blood and iron.These so called pakistani taliban probably have a chunk of mis-oriented and inane fighters who have no idea about what are they doing or going to do?

5- Were there any obligations on us being Muslims to help our neighbours when they most needed it?

could not get the gist of this.

6-I want you guys to be very clear at the outset about my own standing. I consider Pakistan's involvment in US war on terror as nothing but hypocricy. We, as Muslims, should had a firm stance against a non-Muslim invasion.

i think pakistani government including other Muslim countries should develop an interminable,monolithic and unanimous stance on war on terror.Pakistani government should realize the originality of the game plotted against its very existence in the name of war on terror.It must give in its blind faith in american and coalition forces and must develop its implicit faith in islamic rules which are universal and according to the nature of the humanity in general.It should desegregate itself from this war by getting itself stronger.

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Avoid using red color, please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
fromQAU (Monday, May 31, 2010)