View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 02, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qualified css-2005 n secure over all 21 position

Waheed khattak is on a distinguished road
Default Sonia,

It is an uphill task to make a pak guy regarding stark realities of time.We, as a nation, love to shut our eyes in front of approaching storms.
Look, Aristotle is ready to inform me abt the difference b/w DMG & PSP,their promotion structure n bla bla (lolzz).He further said tht if i need info in this regard so i shud contact him.(i must b thankful for hav such a self serving ppl).Look at ZUBaloch, in his entire long essay, he described the beauties of DMG,its kingship, princship & so on YET ,in the end, he wants to join PSP (wah wah wah,wat a self-contradiction!).Som of them implored the general tht thes ppl kno the facts so he shud com to their rescue coz he is a WISE man(woes).Som of them r daydreaming tht the reforms wud be reversed.
Therfore,wats the use of arguing with them.I really appreciate ur style of argument,mental approach n IQ lvl.wish u continue with them.It is of no avail for me to reply them coz they already kno better than me.(i kno u must b laughing).