View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 03, 2010
38th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 483

SPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura aboutSPIDER-MAN has a spectacular aura about

Dear friends,

Every problem has a solution... EDS had created same problems to me as well. I have remained student of arts hence was to encounter same woes...what I did is as follows:

First, I preferred MCGraw Hill( American Publications) books on science. these books are simple written and even a layman can understand difficult concepts..In the end of these books scientific terminology has been given too. pictures , diagrams etc are profusely found in these books. But make sure the chosen book suffices the requirements of the syllabus..( there is huge variety of thes books)...

Second, I focused on Kashmiri's book.... it has been designed to meet the needs of CSS candidates.( it is a comprehensive book)

Third, understand the pattern of the science subject. usually same questions are repeated...Divide EDS into different portions: 1. Muslim scientist's contributions to various branches of science. 2. scientific abbreviations. 3 scientific units and so on.......
questions are given from thses areas....

Remember take CSS exam EDS as simple as possible...Else You cant perform well in it....
For 50% MCQs read a separat MCQs book of EDS... there r many...

Best Of Luck....

"""""SHIKAARI BUNNA SHIKAAR BUNNAY SE BEHTTAR HAI"""""""
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SPIDER-MAN For This Useful Post:
Eager (Wednesday, September 08, 2010), fluent_20 (Thursday, June 03, 2010), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Thursday, June 03, 2010), iron guy (Sunday, June 27, 2010), israrahmed (Friday, June 11, 2010), Munwar Ali (Wednesday, June 30, 2010), Muser (Thursday, June 03, 2010), SeektoLead (Thursday, July 19, 2012), Shooting Star (Friday, June 04, 2010), waqaskayani (Thursday, June 03, 2010), wasfagillani (Monday, June 07, 2010), Zoyee (Thursday, June 03, 2010)