Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 05, 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Aarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura about
Smile Helen Keller Quotes

Helen Keller Quotes

Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)
Famous for her many achievements in life despite being both deaf and blind, Helen Keller has been a role model of achievement in the face of adversity.

• Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.

• When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

• One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar.

• The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart.

• When indeed shall we learn that we are all related one to the other, that we are all members of one body?

• Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.

• I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.

• I seldom think of my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.

• What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

• When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.

• Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.

• Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.

• Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.

• Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence.

• Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.

• Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.

• To keep our faces toward change, and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate, is strength undefeatable.

• Knowledge is love and light and vision.

• As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.

• No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.

• We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.

• While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done.

Aarwaa

Pakistan is ruled by three As - Army, America and Allah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aarwaa For This Useful Post:
Mehwish Pervez (Friday, December 28, 2012), Razzi (Saturday, June 11, 2011)