View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sady is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
sady plz buy some journals for understanding the whole issues.
IPRI (Islamabad Policy Research Institute); DEFENCE AND STRATEGIC STUDIES JOURNA; and, CRITERION.
THEY publish the quarterly JOURNALS.the first one also publishes special editions which include burning issues.if u study them regularly, u wl really be able to attempt the CURRENT AFFAIRS paper and also some questions of PAKISTAN AFFAIRS related to current national issues.plz visit this site as well: http://ipripak.org/index.shtml
as u r a beginner, u hv really to work extremely hard.
Dedicate urself to studies completely.
Don’t study for hours but study target-oriented.as some people say that “I STUDY 10 HOURS” some say “I STUDY 14 HOURS and still some say “ISTUDY FOR 16 TO 18 HOURS”.this is really a wrong approach.u shud study under a target-oriented time-table.just give urself a task: THIS MONTH I HV TO COMPLETE ONE COMPULSORY AND ONE OPTIONAL SUBJECT”.
Start wid the subjects that u find interesting and in consonance wid ur mindset and educational background.
Save some 2 months at least for revision.u shud complete the subjects making ur own notes till December.then keep revising them.as much u revise as much u wl find urself at ease in the exam hall.

Ok?
Thanx.
ALLAH BLESS U.
Thanks a lot again.
your tips are good and made me somewhat clear about how to start.
i would like you share your own time table of study, so that i may get some idea too.

and please clarify the exact names of journals that need to be studied. and do one need all publications over current year?