View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Rehman 786 View Post
Plz check my essay on Women Rights and give me sugessions for improvement

OutLine
Place of a woman in society
Introduction to women Rights
Social Rights of women
Economical Rights of women
Legal Rights in women
women rights in Past
women rights in Present age
women rights in west
women rights in our society
conclusion
women rights in Islam
aoa its a good outline though not comprehensive.Discuss the problems faced by women,problems in the enforcement of their rights,and also give suggestions.
good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Rehman 786 View Post
woman is a motherm a daughterm a sister and wife.woman you may rather use here SHE is the beauty of the universe.woman is rather use "," asymbol..symbol of sincerity,love and life.It is quite true that great men have great mothers.According to Nepoleon
Give me good mothers and i will give you good nation.
women play vital role in human progress and have a significiant place in the society .they are not at all inferior to men.They are capable of sharing all the resposibilities of life.men and women haveare rightly compared to the wheels of the same carriage.As a mother her position is uniqueshe brings up the children with care.The progrees of the nation depends wpon the way the mother bring up their children.
It is true that the role of the women in society is very strong but it is also true that inspite of women s vital rolem society has not given her proper status.For achieving proper statusin the society, women has worked hard.
i ve tried to highlight few grammaticle mistakes.
good luck

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, June 09, 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to KAWISH For This Useful Post:
Abdul Rehman 786 (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)