View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 09, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Rehman 786 View Post
plz seniors check my essay and highlight mistakes and give sugessions for improvement

Two nation theory is basis for creation of Pakistan.Main cause of partition of subcontinent was two nation theory.It stated that muslim and Hindus were two nations from every defination and therefore muslims should have autonomous homeland in muslim majority areas of British India for safe guide of their poltical, social and cultural rights within or without united states.Two nation theory was negation of this philsophy that subcontinent has only one nation.Different political leaders of muslims described two nation theory in their own way.They explicated that indian subcontinent has two large communities as Hindus nd muslims.
Partition of subcontinent is sixty years old but controversy on this partition has been not ended.Some people argues against this partition as well as two nation theory and some people are in favour of it.
People who are in favour of it argues that partition of subcontinent was very necessary for peace,Hindu and muslims were two different nations.In differenmt periods different scholars described it in their own way(repetition of same words).They explicated that subcontinent has two large communities as Hindus and Muslims and they were entirely different from eachother.therefore collission between these two nations might occur at any time which might bring destruction in indian subcontinentcollision had already occured that gave birth to the said theory.Jinnah stated that Hinndus and Muslims belonged to two different religious philsophiesm with different social customs and literature with no intermarriage and based on conflicting ideas and concepts.

mistakes are highlighted.
brother plz remove these mistakes that i hv pointed out.
u need to improve ur english writing skills and memorize some vocabulary in order to avoid repetition of words again and again.
i hope that my subtle comments wl wl be helpful to u.
and sorry if i u dun agree wid me.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
Abdul Rehman 786 (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)