Thread: age relaxation
View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 10, 2010
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 76

wahab_ahqar is on a distinguished road

I have a few question from all those who are in support of the age relaxation from 28 to 30.

1.What is the guarantee that people will not ask for age relaxation if the upper age limit is raised to 30?
I have firm believe that some people will then be quoting other countries where there is no age limit and will try to justify their cause.

2. If there should be no upper age limit or it should be raised to some X value, why should not we raise the number of attempts to some value X or infinite from three.

There are also so many other fields of life where you can serve your nation and motherland.
In my opinion 28 is a good upper age limit because you have almost six years after graduation to go for CSS.Same is the case with number of attempts. If you fail three times, it means you are not upto that level needed for this exam or you are not able to adjust yourself to the requirments of the exam.
The Following User Says Thank You to wahab_ahqar For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Thursday, June 10, 2010)